Tuesday 27 March 2012

some pages for the digi-pack


Here are a few pages that I created FROM HAND for possible pages of the digi-pack. For the back and while one I took inspiration from the White Stripes music video for Seven Nation Army  and also used an image from the film The Bride of Frankenstein, out of all three that one is my favourite however I’m finding it hard to create ideas that would go well with it for the other pages. The drawing one is sweeter and would appeal more to girls as such it isn’t my favourite one. The last one is a picture of my friend in Fara Charity shop in Wimbledon. I cut out an image of a lizards head to put in the place of hers, the image is bold and matches the poster for the gig however I think the mass of colours doesn’t match the actual song Moon and moon…




No comments:

Post a Comment